Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shanty day\uncle paul's birthday

Two night's ago we went to green bay for my Uncle Paul's birthday. First we went to Bay Beach and went on rides. It was fun. Then we went to eat pizza at their house. We had soda and pizza. It was at night and went in their pool. It wasn't cold it was actually warm. We made a big whirl pool. There were lots of waves. Sometimes we went up on the stairs and dove off. It was really fun. All of our cousins came. Some of our cousins came home with us. They slept over with us to watch the Shanty Day parade in front of our house. I didn't get very much candy but it was still really, really fun. My sister Chloe still has some candy. I had some of hers today. There was this big scary dude. It was really tall. He went up to people but not everybody. He went up to me. It was pretty scary. Then my cousins family came over and we went to the beach. I met these people at the beach. Their names were Tate, Ty and Taylor. They went to the park with us and played football. They ate with us too and after we had rootbeer floats. Then they left.

















No comments:

Post a Comment